Saturday, May 7, 2011

Speech Festival.

Last night was fun~
Yesterday I had school. I was planning on going to finish my ADP during period three so I can skip my Macbeth memorization. But sadly, they sent me into the library during period two to do it. I was like: Oh shtt, how am I gonna stay here till the end of school. But luckily, I was able to. I worked very slowly and took my time. I worked so slow that I had to rush and guess on the last 7 problems. lol. faillll. And I was there from 11-1:45 . lol
After school- Me, Kristine, Sally, and Alyson all went to Sally's house to party like rockstars. lol. We went to shopping center to buy materials for baking brownies and cookies. Thanks Yee San for Mcdonalds. After that, we walked all the way back to Sally's. We then continued partying some more. haha. It was fun. We baked. I was the dish washer tho, my favorite job. We took turns going on the computer. We were watching music videos while listening to Obama's speech on TV. So educational. :P While I was washing dishes, Sally and Alyson were on my MSN talking to people- They have sick lil minds. =.=
At around 6, we walked to school thinking we were late. Got there, watched Alyson's Green Hornet. lol. Interesting movie, I didn't get to see the end because Mr.Fujimoto told us to go practice our speeches in the other room with his son. :( Oh, and the meat jun was good. lol.
It was fun at the other room. We had the entire art room to ourselves to practice. :) I was timing myself, practicing and yeah. I did my speech in chinese too. ^^ We stayed there for like 2 hours practicing. At 9:30, my parents came and took me homeee~

Today I woke up at 7:30. Went to bus stop at 8:40. Bus came at 9:10. Stupid. I was freaking out cuz I thought i would be late. :( I saw Shunlong on the bus, he told me to "Choooong"- uhh.. like "fly"? lol "Run"? And so I did, I semi ran to cafeteria. >_< So tired. Then we went to our rooms. Mines was G204, with Eric and Ivy, and Kellen them. The first guy that went up didnt memorize his speech so he took out his phone and read the entire speech off. And so all of us brought up our papers even though we didnt need to look at it. Gah, I looked at mines three times, but I didnt really read it off. I was scared, I was shaking. lol. I kinda made eye contact, but mostly, I looked at the wall straight ahead. The judges were very japanese. Ivy was so prepared and good. She was like so fluent, she was like those people from the listening comps. lol. After that, my class was one of the early ones so I went back to cafeteria with Henry. ShunLong was laughing at me for saying sign out, he was like: U think this is MSN? lol. =.= I congratulated Ivy, Eric and Kellen. xD Then I saw Alyson and Adrian so we talked. After that, me and alyson went outside to talk and uh.. yeah. haha. Kenneth then came out and then we went to his car with his buddy.
His brother took a long time to come down, so we just sat in the car waiting. Now I know what sally was saying to him on MSN =.= lol. Thanks for the ride dude~

When I came home, I dramaed. I dont know why I was sooo tired.... I took a mini nap when I was dramaing, then when my mom went to Costco, I took another three hour nap. Gah, I just love staying home with this weather outside. It's like perfect for sleeping and being lazy. Yes, Speech Festival is now over! I now have ADP, Clay project and  Final exams left...