Today after my four hours of depressing volunteering, I went out with my fobby relatives.
We went to Pali Look out. -> Dole Plantaion -> Juanas house at Mililani.
I am always craving for Dole whips nowadays. That ice cream is some good stuff.
and it was nice seeing my cousin Shannon again. It's been so long.
I finally ate sashimi today. Like actually swallowing it. LOL. and I ate 2, not just 1. So proud of myself, what a break through. :P lol
 |
| My fobby relatives look funny. :P I dont like how my roots are growing out. |
 |
| We happie. |
 |
| Ew. |
 |
| They lined up for us. |
 |
| My mommy no cares about me. lol |
 |
| Oh thanks father.LOL. |
 |
| So this is what drunk driving would look like. :( |
 |
| Looks like... funny stuff. I captured light. |