Saturday, June 25, 2011

How are you? 6/24/2011

I will blog about yesterday since I am so bored.

I woke up an hour later than usual, at 7A.M. Had to rush to get ready so Kevin wouldnt be late for school. Dropped off Kevin at Preschool then got a ride back to Chinatown. I then ate Pho at CCP with mom and her friends at 9A.M. After that I walked to downtown then to the State Library. It was 9:30, only 30 mins since it opened, haha.

Looked at the Classic books section and decided to borrow Catch- 22. I am so angry with myself, why did I stop reading books when I was in the 7th grade. I quit reading for 4 years. I wasted so much time of my life. Now it's super difficult for me to read books, I just cant finish them. I guess I will just have to work super hard now to get back into reading. I felt like such a failure in my SAT class when our teacher told us to name classic books that we read. All my classmates just started naming all these famous books and began talking about them. I felt like such a failure while listening to them talk. Anyways, back to my day,

So I borrowed that and walked around exploring the library. I was looking for the newspaper/magazine section when I found out that there was a basement at the library! And guess what's down there? the magazines and newspapers! So I took the elevator down, I couldnt breathe in there, felt like I was trapped in a little underground room (well, that's what a basement is, isnt it.. lol) Walked around the place and saw so many different magazines. There were even japanese and chinese ones! I sat down with a TIMES magazine and flipped through the pages before I checked out my books.

Caught the bus home and studied my vocabs - then I caught the bus to Iolani. These 4 old ladies were arguing on the bus, so dumb. Went to English, took our group quiz. I just copied the Kamehameha school boy's one. After that we headed down to the place for our ceremony. Wow, that place was nice. Ahh~ The difference between public and private schools. I had high expectations for that ceremony, but eh, it was just -.- , stating the obvious. lol. After that, we went to math class.