Tuesday, June 14, 2011

monkey~

First time drinking these, pretty good. xD
PE started off with Fusion ball- with Kristine's class again.
We are beginning to spot a cutie3.14159 from Kristine's PE class. -.-
I didn't really pay attention to him in the school year even though he was in 2 of my classes.
He is super great in pen spinning tho, best from the school I think. :D

The second part was killers, I think Mr.Eselu is trying to hurt us.
We were actually lifting weights in the weight room! omg!
Arent we just supposed to do like push ups in there and run around? but lifting those heavy stuff?!
lol...
We had to life like 10 different sizes things, one of them was 15 pounds on both sides.
30 pounds total. on my shoulder. -.- we had to life it while doing 10 squats. omg.

At Iolani today, we got our scores back from yesterday's psat. Figured out our scores.
I got 9 wrong for my math, and 5 correct for grid ins. I thought I did better than I expected.
For critical reading I got 51. :) I was surprised, well that is a good score to me.
I did horrible, very very bad for writing. You should see my scantron, it's like all pink.
I got less than 10 correct for writing. lol
We got our packet of lists of vocabs. Oh gosh, so many words to learn and tests. *__*
Well guess what babes, I got my first list down. 23 words that I will be tested on for tmr. ~
My afternoon. :) Like my list of vocabs?