Monday, June 13, 2011

Productive Summers.

Nice lockers and floors - Iolani. Oh and sally wongu.

Sophomore PE Summer 2011- 2nd day of class. I hope it doesnt stay purple/black for the rest of my life. lol
Hard to accept the fact that my summer will be like this from now on.
Woke up at 6 to go school for my PE.
Fusion ball (?) - Oh man, I was soooo involved. -__- carefully running away from the ball.
Then I had fitness center.

Came home for an hour- showered and ate.

Then rushed back to bus to go Iolani. There were so many people.
My building was so beautiful! The outside looked like a university.
The inside was AC and filled with red lockers. When I first saw it, it reminded me of HSM.
lololol, sally set a great goal to find a rich boy there. :P
We walked around 3 of the floors looking at every SAT Prep class list trying to find mohs people, found 6~7.
There were so many SAT Prep classes.... sooo many.
My class was eh. -.-
For the entire 2 hours, we just took 4 sections of a presat. I did very bad. Skipped many. lol.
It was so hard dude.
I hope I will improve a lot in the next month.
Sean Lee is in my class and sits 2 seats away from me. I still remember him from middle school haha.
According to sally, he is very sexy.

Gah....... my summer is going to be so sad.
I was thinking how great it is to have 2 hours of PE everyday in the morning. It's like my intense work out where i get my blood pumping for the rest of the long tiring day. :P
But yeah- my summer looks like it's gonna suck.
Summer School PE - SAT Prepping (5 practice tests/ vocabs tests) - AP Chem assignments due every week.

:/