It was raining this morning, I was scared. But I went hiking anyways! lol. I hate how it rains EVERY TIME I have plans to go hiking. EVERYTIME man. ZhiQiang picked me and Zack up and we headed to Koko head. Our second attempt at it, except this time - prepared.
We walked walked walked. I started to get tired at 500th step. Last time we quit at 300. lol. Yay. Walked walked walked. It got super steep at 700.... So difficult to walk. We started at 11:20. Reached the top at 1049 steps. I had to rest sooo many times after 500th step. lol. Walked around the top of the mountain. Then we started to head back down because we saw this really huge stormy cloud. It began to pour but we kept on going back down. It was scary because I saw like 4 adults falling while going down the trail. And I am TERRIBLE at going down the stairs, even regular ones in building. I just hate going down the stairs! I was super careful, sometimes almost crawling down. lol. jk. But yeah, going down was not that hard. I never fell! Yay! It was pouring so much.... I was scared for my camera getting wet. People bought their dogs up there. == so lame. So I was like hiding behind zack them whenever the dogs go down the stairs....
It took us 2 hours to finish the round trip at Koko head. So surprising. Now that I think about it, it wasnt THAAAT bad. But while climbing those stairs I was like I WILL NEVER COME HERE AGAIN. THIS IS OUR 2ND, AND LAST TIME HERE... But it had a very amazing view. And there were many people...
After that we went to the Korean restaurant by walmart. I saw it before and wanted to try it :) Checked yelp and they had GREAT reviews... I thought that place was pretty nice and sweet looking. Felt just like home (kinda.. lol) but they took FOREVER to give us water and our food. I got meat jun, it was such a huge plate. EVERYONE eating there was Korean. lol... That must mean that place's food is good and traditional lol.
I then came home.
Did the laundry.
Man, I am going to be SO tired tomorrow... arghhh....
And I have PE and my first ever SAT.....
I should be studying for it by sparknoting...
But I am too lazy.
I rather drama. :D
 |
| STARTING POINT! (sorry for side way pics TT ) |
 |
| we so high high up. |
 |
| "train tracks/stairs" Sitting at the side resting. |
 |
| WOO 500, have 500+ left. lol.. |
 |
| That was the scariest part. I couldnt walk throu there, took a side cut instead. |
 |
| Hi strangers. |
 |
| I just noticed my camera takes pretty nice pics. |
 |
| Graffiti house. |
 |
| Sitting there was scary. |
 |
| What if you fall. lol. |
 |
| ZHENNING desu yo. |
 |
| I take pics of people taking pics. |
 |
| It was pouring when we got down. |
 |
| The korean food place. |
 |
| Pretty ya. |
 |
| I like our cups. |
 |
| Zack's omelet. This is what Yelp said, they draw faces on food. That's why we went there. LOL |
 |
| Situ's jook! |
 |
| My meat jun. OMG I WANT SOME NOW. I finished the whole thing, unbelievable ya. |