Today I woke up at 10, rushed to get out of the house at 10:30. Bus took a long time to come... Caught the bus and went to Liliha to pick up Kevin from preschool. I was late. They charge parents for being late. $5 per minute? lolol. jk idk the rate. Thanks to my mom's friend for signing kevin out, cuz if she didnt, I wouldve been charged. Rode the bus with Kevin home. Once I got on the bus carrying kevin, I saw people moving out of their seats offering me a seat. Haha. Even elders offered me their seats. I felt so... special. hahahha. Never got that much attention on the bus before. hahahhaalolollolool, i will experience that again tmr. xP
Came home.
Cmoputered.
Tonight is such a black night for me. On youtube watching all these black music videos. haha.
 |
| Upside down room. |