Finished taking the practice SAT- took us two entire days.
I think I did bad on this one, worse than the last psat.
I got the presents my cousins from HK mailed me. <3
Thank you guys so much! How sweet of you!! :)
 |
| So nicely wrapped too. *_* |
 |
| Haha birthday card from them, they drew me beast! |
 |
| The wallet. Almost 100 USD? D: |
 |
| Sasa.com 's shipping was so expensive, so they bought it for me instead. lol. |
 |
| Sunscreeen 130SPF. Sucks I only got this in the last half of my Summer. |
 |
| They ripped a page off their magazine for me lol |
 |
| I see 2 of my favorite things. Beast and Mickey. |
 |
| Oh. |
AP Chem hw is hard. I hope I am not the only one that feels that way... :(