Saturday, July 16, 2011

Got from blogs.



  1. Whats your middle name? N.A
  2. How big is your bed? Big enough for me. :) Though I would like a King size.
  3. What are you listening to right now? WongFu's WFW. I love watching them nowadays. Can keep me entertained every weekend. 
  4. What are the last 4 digits in your cellphone number? 1385 
  5. What was the last thing you ate? Coca Cola. Desu You. 
  6. Last person you hugged? I don't hug anymore. WAIT, that day in PE, Alyson ! lol
  7. How is the weather right now? Dark, cool. 
  8. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? Mom.
  9. What is the first thing you notice in the opposite sex? Body shape. 
  10. Favorite type of food. Depends on my mood. :) 
  11. Do you want children? Not now. Later in life, of course. 
  12. Do you drink? Alcohol? no. no. 
  13. Ever get so drunk you don’t remember the entire night? High on love. jk.
  14. Hair color? Brown. It's apparently too light/yellow it's making me look dark.
  15. Eye colour? Dark brown.
  16. Do you wear contacts/glasses? Nope.
  17. Favorite holiday? XMASXMAS.
  18. Favorite season? I like fall because it's not hot yet not toooooo cold.
  19. Have you ever cried over a girl/boy? Ha.Ha. Once.
  20. Last movie you watched? Traaaansformers!
  21. What books are you reading? AP Chem book. lol.
  22. Piercings? Not at all.
  23. Favorite movie? Uhm. Idk.
  24. Favorite college football team? Helen's.
  25. What were you doing before filling this out? Webcamming with popo and cousin.
  26. Any pets? No animals ^^
  27. Dogs or cats? NEITHER.
  28. Favorite flower? The only flowers I know are sunflowers, roses, and lavender things. I like roses and the lavender lol (isnt it a grass? ._.)
  29. Have you ever loved someone? My famaliaaa.
  30. Who would you like to see right now? Movies.
  31. Have you ever fired a gun? No.
  32. Do you like to travel by plane? I LUUUUB PLANES AND AIRPORTS. ;D 
  33. Right-handed or Left-handed? Right.
  34. If you could go to any place right now where would you go? Traveling. China.
  35. Are you missing someone? Yeah.
  36. Do you have a tattoo? No.
  37. Do you still watch cartoons on Saturday mornings? I miss doing that, when I was under 9, in china, and my mom making me scrambled egg noodles for saturday breakfast. omg im so hungry atm. u know atm is the main measurement for temperature? 1 atm = 760 torr? but Pas is the SI unit for pressure. oh ya. 
  38. Are you hiding something from someone? Sure.
  39. Are you 18? ONE more year. frick, im so old. 
  40. What do before you go to bed? Pee. 
Sorry my answers are so plain and boring, it's 1:21 AM now. Idk why I am still awake. I must really want those pimples. K PEACE!