Friday, August 26, 2011

Ah, is it my turn now?

My mom said she had a dream last week, and then the day after that, things began to go bad.
First it was Kevin getting pink eye. Then mom getting fever. Then dad losing his job.
Is it my turn now?
I am scared.

anyways, today was thursday. So dang happy, tmr is TGIF.
After school, I had math team thing. I was there for 30 mins, chatting with bender. =o=
Then I walked to bus stop.
Bin came and started a convo with me. ^O^
We had a ~40 mins convo. It was very interesting.
I learned a lot.
I really admire him and his yearn for learning and becoming successful.
I can tell that he works hard in school and is doing whatever it takes to get to a good college.
His dream is to go mainland university.
Dang his english is good and he was only here for one year.
He can be helen's 2nd idol now. yes yes.
I really admire people who live through high school knowing that the main purpose for school is to learn and get a good future, not socializing and making / keeping friends (and all the drama that comes with it.)
Some examples were people like YiTong, Bin and I think MC is kinda like that too. They don't become real close close buddies with people and they do good in school.
GJ guys. I admire u guys.

I went to uncle's house at 4, started my Chem hw, finished at 9. I was so focused too, worked non stop.
Now its time for brook's hw. =o=
oh man.
Then my aunty's relatives from Cananda came, so they went airport to pick them up.
They were so white.
I found the son cuteee, then found out he was only 13. DANNNG. he looked old.
lol.. i felt like a pedo.
-o-