DAILY POST. idk why. cuz I should be studying.
Before School: Went Chem and stayed there with Janey to go over lab.
Pd1: copied notes. free time. WHY AM I GETTING A LOW A IN HIS CLASS. WHY.
Pd2: Japanese review. he kept calling on qiuxiaaaa.
Pd3: Last presentations. and watched clips of forrest gump.
Lunch: Nom Nom.
Pd4: Math Math. I raised my hand and asked Mr a question, Alyson facepalmed herself when i was asking it. lol. Got out test back. I got all 4's! perfect!
After School- Doctors Appointment. PHYSICALS. I HATE THEM. T-T I am not comfortable with them. lol. I lost a pound from when I was 15. I need to gain weights. I grew an inch. My eyesight is still 20/20. SHOCKERS. Why did she HAVE to go over the breast cancer exam routine with me again. Wasnt thaat super awkward. oh mai gawd. Uhm then I got 4 shots. -- two on each shoulder. ahh... My temperature was 101 degrees. anything above 97 is a fever. So am i constantly having fevers? lol. dang... no good.