

Today I went to Wards center to help with sui wah Chinese school's craft stand. Thank you Zack for the ride. 6 people from our school's chinese club went: me, Kristine, ManChon, Maile, Terry, and Jason leong. Me and Kristine just did the Chinese zodiac stuff. The Chinese cuttings were too hard. Me, krishuang and maile went to walk around the mall. We saw this stand that allowed us to make this flower thing. Ahh, today was chinese valentines and I got myself flowers. ^_^ Then The principal gave each of us $10 for lunch. :D Maile, krishuang and I then went to this sandwich place and Kristine and I shared a BLT sandwich and french fries. We ended at 3. Went to man cheese (menchies) and then zack them came to pick me up to go waikele. ^_^ I gave him/his car the flower lol. Walked around. Didn't buy anything ~__~
Pic1: the flower in zacks car.
2. Jasons fish.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7