Today was tada second day.
Assembly: Loving the spirit Juniors.[sarcasm much]. Woo junior status. nice nice. But I somehow think our president did not dress "appropriately" for that assembly today. lol.
CAP: We voted for senators and HR reps. Wow, so many people volunteered and so we had elections. And I wanted to be it, :( too scared to volunteer.
Pd4 Trig: YAYYAYYAAY Alyson is in my class. Other than that, eh. =.= Our teacher looked young, i liked his shirt.
Pd5 AP Chem: I think i liked this class the most so far. lol. Familiar classroom. Familiar teacher. Woah, what a small class tho, 20 students. We had the poly test. I was stressing out so much for it. Studied throughout the entire day, every chance I got. And I got a 10/10. Woo. Good luck next quarter. lol
Pd6 World History: I do not like where I sit. Seriously. That class seems eh :/ let's hope Sally would sit next to me. People sitting by me for history tend to always switch out. lol.
IM SO TIRED.
IDK WHY.
JUST WANNA SLEEEP.