Thursday, August 18, 2011

Thursday Friday.

Period 4: Unit Circle Test. It was pretty easy. New lesson, it's alright. Do-able. I like how Mr.Takahashi teaches.
Break: Janey came to copy / look at my lab.
Homeroom: Once I sat down, Kevin and Scott just came over and started working on their Chem labs. Nikki was sitting by us there. We formed our little AP Chem group. haha. wow. 5 people in my HR is in AP Chem.
Period 5: Got our test back, WOOT, i got 80%. Thought I bombed it. Proud of you Helen. I'm currently getting a 99% in AP Chem. lol. We then used 45(?) mins to go over an ENTIRE chapter in our textbook. Woo. 45 slides. I was lost at some of the in-between problems.
Lunch: Went to Math Team meeting. The entire room was packed. I don't think that many people are gonna join. Watch as the people decreases. lol. That meeting took so long, gosh I didn't have time to do other stuff. Went to Lau's to ask her but she said go back after school. =.= Wanted to go turn in my Japanese club form but it was too late. :(
Tutorial: Did homework.
Period 6: Went library to do annotated bibliography. My topic was Einstein. Haha Grant is so unique, he reads classics and Shakespeare for fun... What if I was like that. I would be like those who get 800 on SAT's CR.
After School: Went to Lau's with ManChon. She made us wait for a while... so we were just sitting there doing chemistry. Then I went to Registrar with her, on the way there, we were having a small chat about AP classes. :) Then after getting back to the classroom, we sat for another 30 mins waiting for Ms.Lau to get back. She told us how she's seeing a difference in this year's chinese club compared to last year. Good Job Guys. :) Then MC and I walked to bus stop, and I came home.

I was so happy to find out I was going Zhenning's house for dinner tonight. I was so looking forward to it. But you know what happened. My dad is stupid. That's what happened. No, he's an ass, like usual. Therefore, guess who's staying home alone for dinner tonight. Helen. Yay. There's no food at my house, not even cup noodles. F.M.L. Thanks father, my day is now complete.