I spent 3 hours tonight watching it with my family.
All I can say is... w. t. f.
I know that it was a very unique ending - super sad that is...
And it was very epic, like you would never guess what would happen.
Ahhh. I can't stop thinking about it..
All that's in my mind right now are scenes and images from the drama
I just. Can't. Get over it.
I am also very sad.
Because now that the drama is over, I wont see my Michael anymore.
NO MORE MOTIVATION TO WAKE UP IN THE MORNINGS. TT
Ahh I fell in love with him/ his character ever since the beginning of the drama.
And till the very end, I knew he was a good guy! (yes, despite the fact that hes a drug dealer)
He is just so awesome.
I NEED TO FIND MY MICHAEL. LIKE SERIOUSLY.
I just can't . i m speechless. lol
I was on weibo tonight and I think i followed like 10 TVB stars. hahhahahaa
BOSCO.
FALA.
LAUGHING SIR.
ETC ETC
<3
let me go steal some pics from bosco's weibo :P
![]() |
| so hot.. |
![]() |
| I totally remember this scene. I saw it twice. lol |
![]() |
| So sad So sad.... |
![]() |
| HAHA these 3. <3 |



