Rode bus to Kapiolani Park with Kristine, got there at 9.
Did the flags and found out we had to march to the stage in the little parade.
omg, it was my first time ever being in a parade,
people were taking pics >__< ahh no!!
Stood on stage for like 30 mins with the flags. -.-
Then our morning shift was done! taadaaaa.
Got our free lunch, hamburger curry. it was aight.
hanged with Blaine and Kristine.
Then went zoo area and Alyson came.
I WANT ALL THE PICTUREEESS KRISTINE <3
We went back to the festival for second shift.
Alyson, Kristine and I were in charge of one of those huge slides - Iron man.
IT WAS CRAZY.
SUPER CHAOTIC.
All those little kids. lol.
I had to carry some of them, they were all very sweaty. gross.
lol.
It was very fun.
Those cutes were sooo cute , most.
Even tho i dont like kids in general, they were cute.
lol.
IT WAS SUPER TIRING.
I am super tired now.
It was a very good experience.
I WANNA DO IT AGAIN ;D
Then went Alas park for family bbq.
No food there really. My family sucks at bbqing. lol
DAMN, MY LEGS SO TIRED.
This little boy gave me a hug ;) he was so cute.
OH THIS GIRL GAVE ME A FLOWER RUBBER BAND TOO. :)