In the morning, I woke up at 6:30, the same thought was floating around in my head, the thought that I have on sunday mornings, "Should I really go, I am tired, it's rainy and cold, I want to sleep." But I ended up going. Ditched Chinese club's (trash picking) for NAHS's library pillar drawing. I was worried at first because I suck at drawing. I didnt have to draw tho, because there were too many people. :D Kristine and I just chilled then wrote an article for the NAHS newspaper. :) So "HEAAA" lol. AKwan was in the smart lab, working. He looked super tired, looked like his beard was growing out and he had dark eye circles. He reminded me of those office guys that stayed in their office to work OT, all nighter. lol!! I think he stayed in school the entire night. :P
It was fun staying in the library for the 3 hours. We broke ALL the library rules. :D We played louuud music with the Library speakers. We ate donuts. We drank drinks. We were on top of tables. We talked on phones. :D Sooo fun! lol !
After that, Juana came over to my house. We HEA-ed some more, watched youtube videos on my TV. Then she left. I HEA-ed some more. I caught up on all the Forensic Heroes eps. Watched some more videos. The usual things I do.
Omg, so many nation leaders are in Hawaii right now!! Omg i feel so honored. loll. At 10:45, I watched TV's live coverage of Obama landing in Hawaii. :) He's so cool dude. So awesome. Ahh, I so wanna go waikiki. I want a glance, just one glance will be enough, of Obama of Hu Jin Tao. >:O
Damn boy, I spent my single's day like a true single!!
![]() |
| Our hard work. |
![]() |
| Their hard work. |
![]() |
| Our hard works. |
![]() |
| Janey, you need to charge your itouch. |



