Friday, December 9, 2011

A little break during exam week.

In the past two fridays, i've been watching romance love movies.
Just now I finished the most popular romance movie in China right now ; 那些年我們一起追的女孩 (You are the apple of my eye)
It's based on a real story that happened in highschool 1994 in Taiwan. The story was written by the movie's director and the author of the book. Which was also, his story. It's about how first / puppy love that occured between him and this girl from highschool. Even though they went to college at different areas, they still had cute romantic dates during vacation. But because of a fight, they got seperated and never had the chance to get back together. Both of them moved on with their lives until one day the guy got a call from the girl. It was an invatation to her wedding. At the wedding, he was just making out with the girl's husband (super werid) for like 15 mins and during that time, it was flashbacks of the memories he had with the girl... He regretted having that fight with her and not chasing after her when she got mad at him. If he had taken that little step, it might've been him that's marrying her right now. But at the very end, he said "Seeing the girl you love being loved and cared for is a very good feeling. As long as the girl's happy, I will be happy. Best wishes go to them."It was so sad... and sweet. :( I am done spoiling this movie. Gah, the guy's so damn hot.
Here is the preview guys. :)


This movie I watched last week was
  • 山楂樹之戀 (Under the Hawthorn Tree). This movie is not as popular because it's a mainland china movie and i don't know. lol. It's a lot better than the movie above, in my opinion. This movie is also about puppy love. Instead of occuring in the 1990's, this movie happened short after the chinese revolution, which was around 1960's. I totally adored this movie. Even after a week of watching it, I still can't stop thinking about it. I am sorry but I am going to spoil it. :) So back in the 1960's, chinese people are very pure... like they think bf/gf is a big deal and it's something very special. So this innocent girl met this boy. Gah, he was so damn sweet and caring. He treated her so well.... That girl was so innocent that they didnt do anything (sex), their love was just so pure and true... They helped each other and stuff. The girl said she can't date until she's 25. So the guy told her he would wait for her. But then one day the girl got called to the hospital and found out that guy was dying cuz of leukimia. It was just so darn sad... So yes, he died at the end. And the line for this movie was "我不能等你一年零一個月了,也不能等你到二十五歲了,但是我會等你一輩子." I will not wait for you for 1 year + 1 month, I will not wait till you are 25 years old, but I will wait for you forever. This movie was truely super good. I would rate it 8/10. My mom read the novel and she said it's better than the movie. ~ This movie was so good that I was at the edge of crying... you guys know I never cry watching movies or tv. This was how good and sad it was, I ALMOST cried. I would rewatch this movie over and over again after I download it. lol. And the main female character had such small single eyelid eyes. So cute. ^_^ The guy... damn. he's sexy. lol. He's like the MOST PERFECT guy out there. He's so sweet and caring and hot. I had to google him afterwards, he's actually very smart and poetic. The crazy thing is he lived in Canada. His chinese is so fricken good. <3333 Sexy.
  • Anyways, here's the preview:
  •  




    What's up with Chinese popular movies lately. It's mostly about puppy love. Haha, Chinese people are really missing their teenage years and first loves. Watching these two movies make me so jelly because they both occured in high school. Is high school / teenage years really the best years of life? How come I am not feeling that way. Am I not living life to the fullest? How come I dont have those true cheesy corny sweet puppy love that they are having. Am I going to regret it when I grow older. ? I so jelly of them...