Anyways- How is your Christmas guys?
Mine was junk and lonely and boring - I literally spent the day watching Youtube videos all day- Ahhh my eyes. *_*
Hmmmm, I got presents- only a few but I am thankful I got them. :) Xie Xie.
Blehhh-
So yesterday / night - I went to my aunty's house in Mililani for our family's holiday gatherings. I remembered before when we had one for every holiday, with all the family members. It used to be so fun and jolly...
Now...? It's junk. It was lame. It didnt turn out that good. But oh wells, at least we had...
I want to thank my aunty and uncle for giving me money in the past week~ hehehheheheh. Yes.
Let's hope my next christmas will be more enjoyable.
Thank you Youtube for entertaining me. You've been my best friend in the past week. I seriously have nothing to do on the computer other than youtube...
Meh~
K.
Bye guys~
Pictures. oh. pics.
![]() |
| I got paid and got free ahi sushi for lunch~ hahahaha thanks uncle, he made it :) |
![]() |
| My Christmas outfit I guess... Only got to wore it once. -.- |
![]() |
| Real turtles and fishes. You fancy? |
![]() |
| He made it. At school. Baby jesus! |
![]() |
| Kevin's last day of school in 2011. I went to pick him up! |
![]() |
| Ha. |





