Sunday, January 29, 2012

Today was my first time taking the real SAT. It was super painful, I am not even kidding. Its was something that once you do it, you will be screaming "I dont ever want to do this again." That 4+ hours were pretty bad.

I started to get a cold last night because my throat was becoming super painful. I couldnt sleep until 12 because my throat didnt want to swallow my saliva. lol. I woke up at 6 and dad took me there at 7:30. I saw people I knew. Janey and I were in the same class. I didnt like how we had to fill out all those personal info at the beginning, it was a waste of time.

I did terrible on the critical reading. The passages were just SO boring and tiring. I had no idea what they were talking about.
I usually look forward to the math section because thats like my "break" of the test. I enjoy it. But this time, the math was hard lol. I skipped so many, I wouldnt normally do this. :/
Writing was fun. I dont know if I did good cuz all my answers were like DDD EE DD C D EE. I was scared but oh wells.

Those 5 min breaks were so stupid. 5 mins dude. I had to rush to the bathroom. And we needed to show her our ID when we entered our rooms after break. That was funny. I skipped so many. Because of that, I had like 5 mins of free time left after I went thru the sections. Instead of going back to the skipped ones, I just sat there and stared into space. I was tired. I gave up. ~~ I don't even wanna do it again. It felt like riding the airplane. I only looked forward to the end time.

Came home- Ate the lunch I bought from Taipan. Then took two more pills. Slept until 8. ~__~ I've been sitting / laying down so much today that I think its unhealthy. lol.
Ahhh, we finally bought them.