Sunday, June 24, 2012

Summer Week #5

Monday - I went to Kahala Nui for fieldwork. I made 11.25 hours. woo hoo. Just did the regular stuffies. Then Kenn came pick me up and we went to meet up with mom at Alas. Ate Korean BBQ with mom before returning home.

Sitting there waiting for my ride. Kahala Nui!
Tuesday - I skipped everything. :P shhhh. I ended up going to my mom's citizenship oath ceremony and Costco. :) Congratulations mom. You are now an official US citizen. Congrats Helen too.

My mom was tired. :P 

Nice man. Look at all those people beciming US citizens. 

I webcamed with Obama.

Wednesday - Returned to School. Everything was just the same as before. I sat here watching my HK dramas.
Look how Bender and I communicate. 


Thursday - I went to school and did the usual. Watched some dramas. Hung out with Bender. Did some nothing. The SAT scores came out. I did pretty good this time. Well, good in my own personal standards. I was surprised. My last and highest test score.

Watched Drama with Bender. LOL... 
Friday - Alyson didnt sleep and met up with me to go school together. She sneaked into the library and tateyama's room with me and stayed there. Haha Takahashi didnt notice at all, or just didnt say anything. So Alyson stayed with me for the entire morning session, doing nothing. Then she left me, and I was super lonely. Half an hour before school ended, Jason came and talked to me. After school, I went to Target with Kenn and I got new nail polish. Juana called telling me to go to uncles house so we went to get Berry Smoothie before i got dropped off at uncles.
Waiting for my Berry Smoothie. lalallalaa. Because Im lazy. 

Aiya. she's like HELP ME. 

Friday~

LOL. Preschool oh lala. 

Saturday - I had another stay home to babysit day. I spent most of the time rolling on my bed, on my phone (texting / youtube / stalking instagram), waiting, and of course drama. I did nothing productive!! Oh wells, it was a good waste, to relax. :)
SMILE FOR ME.

Watching Drama. Eating Ice cream. Babysitting the awesome way. I painted my nails a new color too lol. 

Oh we are so close. 

My boney back. is not a good pillow im guessing. 

Yup. Yup. 

Sunday - Volunteer at hospital. With two beginners? and no other regular volunteers?? NOOOO.... I don't want to go............ :(