This was one hectic week - so much happened!
Let's get started.
Monday: Senior Project Presentation- I was nervous breh. I did okay, there were many areas I could improve on tho. After school: Went to Ala Moana with Sally.
 |
| Got this awesome gift in the mail. |
 |
| MAI BRO. |
Tuesday: Summer School! Watched other people's good presentations. At night: Went out to Ala Moana with Sally and Alyson. It was nice to hang with them again.
Wednesday: Happy July 4th! Independence Day! 19th Birthday! Sally, Alyson, and Juana came over early. We chilled at our house. Went out to Waterfront park, kinda. lol. Went to my uncle's house to set up the place for our little "party". It was majority my mom's friends and their kids. lol. Then went to waterfront park to see fireworks with Ken, Sally, Alyson, and Juana. After that we dropped them off at Salt Lake and taaadaaaa, that's basically the day Helen turned legal. I want to go vote in the 2012 election now because I just became a U.S citizen and 18 in the past month.
 |
| Thanks Alyson. lol. I am liking teal this summer. |
 |
| small eyes yee. |
 |
| This is creepy. |
 |
| EW SALLYS FEET. |
 |
| They were going wild when I was trying to do my research paper.. |
 |
| At Uncle's house. "balloooon room!" |
 |
| Thanks aunt. lol |
 |
| They were being douches, ignoring me. :( |
 |
| More of my room. |
 |
| PIZZAAA. |
 |
| My cake. lol that I did not eat any of. |
 |
| Yer. |
 |
| cake! |
 |
| Thanks ken. lol I couldnt stop talking nail polish to him. |
 |
| Gift box from Sally~ Wooo <3 |
Thursday: Happy Birthday to lil Ken~ I went to school for boring senior project. After school, we went to post office because my cousins from HK mailed us some shirts (for my birthday? :D). Thanks! Then we went to watch the Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter movie. It was alright, I kept thinking about APUSH lol. Then we went to eat pho for dinner. and then tada homeee~
 |
| Thanks cousins :D |
 |
| Our rice plate at pho place. lol |
Friday: LAST DAY OF SUMMER SCHOOL. Damn, time sure flies. Found out I got a C+ on my paper. SO CLOSE TO NOT HAVING TO REVISE. GRRR. So damn annoying, i dont even know what to revise anymore.
 |
| Sigh... I would never be able to go there. BEAUTIFU |
 |
| my lunch. |
 |
| The little table my dad made Kevin. He made it all by himself <3 and he used the leftover paint we used on my shelf. I love how my dad can make his own furniture. |
 |
| Painted my nails blue. Light blue. With the sephora opi nail polish lol |
Saturday: I babysat Kevin. :/ Got ELF products in the mail and my AP scores. Passed both A.P Chem and A.P Chinese. HELL YEAH. a 5 on A.P Chinese.
 |
| ELF stuffies. |
 |
| Yeah boy. YEAH. |
Sunday: I went to volunteer! The office was packed. I learned so much from everyone because they were all recent highschool graduates or in university. I learned about the PCAT and MCAT. Some tips on choosing colleges and majors. The talk on that day got me a bit excited for my future. I was motivated to start on A.P summer assignments but got a bit lazy. lol. Google chatted with Janey and Bender. :D Went to Juana's house for dinner.
 |
| I look tired. |
 |
Big nose. Webcam.
|
 |
| Sorry. Dont mind my different sized eyes. |