| RockefellerPlaza!! |
| My standard winter outfit lol |
| It was cold because it was raining |
| Our skin look flawless |
![]() |
| BALLS BALLS |
| Look! Its NYC |
![]() |
| Very patriotic |
![]() |
| Now that's a new angle |
| Then we went to musems |
![]() |
| Empire State at night |
| Rabbit Rabbit. |
![]() |
| SHES SO CUTEEEE |
![]() |
| Look! It's the Golden Gate Bridge. |
| I hang out with my mom's friends. |
![]() |
| FOOOOOOD. |
| My cousin Brian. |
| Chinatown is very chinese indeed. |
| Such beautiful background. |
| Just chilling at Brian's work building. |
| Yes. |
![]() |
| We went to see flowers. |
| Fav. type of transportation in SF. |
![]() |
| The reason why I bought a second selfie stick, jk. |
| Do I smile at a prison?? |
![]() |
| Chocolate?! |
| Lombard. |
| HEY ITS NANCY. |
| I am big. |
![]() |
| First macaroon |
![]() |
| I am one with the water. |
| I wish I can get a shot this nice... |
![]() |
| Palace of fine arts. |
![]() |
| This is what we do when fresh donuts are being made. |
![]() |
| Then I went to Oakland. |














