The year of 2015 was very exciting for me! I went to China over the summer, San Francisco in the spring, and explored Massachusetts for thanksgiving break. I became more involved academically by joining two different research projects and took on the role of student health ambassador on campus. I also got into a new relationship and met a few new friends while still maintaining some very long term friendships. On the downside, I injured my knee and got my first surgery ever. Experienced some very lows emotionally but at the same time feeling more blessed and grateful than ever for the supportive people in my life.
Rather than writing a year reflection, I decided to do something different this year.
I made a compilation on all the snapchat videos I have saved throughout 2015.
Below is my attempt at creating my first video on iMovie. Sorry that the video is vertical!
Hope you enjoy~