Wednesday, April 29, 2009

FUCK, my stomach is killing me!

I don't feel like blogging much today. My stomach is killing me, and it's been killing me for the past 6 hours or so. Today was normal, except that I had cafe duty.

Math - Math was cool. I was pretty slow compared the some of my classmates. But the point was that I got it, I understood it, and that was pretty good. (:

Cafe- Duty - My job was the cheese. It might look like an easy job, but really, it's harder than you think. Haha. You cannot give too little or too much. And it has to be on the meatballs. Yes, it was very hard. I was like standing there, in pain. But I still had to do it. I wonder, what would they tell me if I told them my stomach hurts. Send me to the health room? After that, we had to clean. I did a lot of different things. And I think that cafe lady likes me. She kept saying thank you and smiling at me. (: And my dad said that I will get yelled at a lot if I have a job, cuz I am so lazy. Phhhst-__-

Kristine and Sally told me to stay after school with them today, to make a mother's day present?
I was going to. But then I couldnt, because all I wanted to do was come home and sleep. And maybe it might make me feel better? But no, it didnt.

Home- I came home. Texted Zack, he was still in school. Haha. Went to bed, trying to sleep. But it hurts even more when I lay down. It took me about half an hour to fall asleep. I kept waking up every 10 minutes or so cuz it just hurt too much. Called my mom, because she wasnt home, and she's still not home yet. She told me to eat these medicines, but I didnt. Went back to sleep. Woke up at about 3:30... Called her again. She said "okay okay, I am coming home now"..
And she's still not home yet.. I microwaved some bread. Ate it. and I got on the computer, I didnt want to, but I had to sent Nicole the questions so yeah.

Homework - Gahhhh, I was the one of the only people to turn in my Japanese essay today. I am so proud of myself. haha, but I have so many other homeworkds that I should be doing right now.
1.Social Studies video. I didnt want to film in school, so I have to do it today. But I dont't feel like doing it. I dont feel like doing anything, except sleep. Which I will after I finished blogging..
2.Math homework. It's okay. Not that hard.. I think I get it. (:
3.Obama essay- I still never did it yet. Ahhhh~ I dont really want to do it, I got a B, not that bad, yeah?
4.Teenbiz- It's gay, I dont want to do it. it's due in June. -___-"

My mom just came back. With my aunty. and her son. I cant sleep now. Grr.
They wanna take me to the Doctor. But I said nah.