Friday, May 1, 2009

Sneezed~ O:


Today was a very normal day. My neck/head hurts today. That's what you get for having such a long neck. -__-"

Morning- I woke up this morning with a small stomachache. It still kinda hurt, but not as bad as yesterday. I was so worried that if it hurt too much, I can't go to school. I am scared to miss a day in Algebra now days, it's just too hard.>___> Luckly, it wasnt that bad. My dad made me honey water(:

After School - I stayed after school today, with Kristine, Sally and Summer. They were making their moms a present for mother's day. They were making it from clay. I was going to make one too, but I decided nah, I don't like clay, and it looked like too much work. So at first, I just sat there playing with the small clay. I showed them how to cook. I was using the clay as food, chicken and meat and other stuff. xD. There was this very very annoying little boy in there, he was on the computer and waiting for his dad. He was so small, size wise. And he was a very annoying small little boy. He was so annoying that I just wanted to punch him in the face. Uhm, dont get so violent, helen. x). But yeah, he was on Disney.com the whole time watching these lame shows, and laughing to himself. He had this clay ball thing on a stick. Me and Kristine saw him biting and licking the clay like it was a meat ball. So disgusting, no wonder he's so small. I wanted to use the computer, but no, he just wouldnt get off. -___-. Me and Kristine walked around. When we came back, sally told us about how she just unplugged the computer while he was enjoying his Disney show. Haha, and that look he had on his face, he looked like he was about to cry. Aww, so sad for that little baby. -__-. Me and Kristine went out to look at the Band and the Maui people. All the people from Maui looked so local and tanned. There was no fobs. D: We went back to art, the teacher left us alone there. She just letft home, what an irresponsible teacher. ha. So we cleaned up and went outside. We took jumping pictures at the stairs. I looked so weird in all the pictures. >___> Then we went to the front, we walked by the cafeteria, all the band people were in there, playing togethter. We stood by the door, watched a bit, then we left to wait for Sally's mom.

I just did my math homework. It was hard for me already, it's only 9.2. 8C people told me the test was very very hard, and 9.5 and 6 or something like that was very hard. During lunch, Bender told me he got one wrong. Ha, he must be very smart to get only one wrong.

Lunch-
Bender told me he got one wrong on his very hard math test. Before, I told him how I always get one wrong on my tests, it's been 2 times in a row. So I told him I gave him my bad luck, and my "one wrong" luck. He ran away from me. HahaxD. The 8B people brought these expensive cookies from Big Island. I asked Arthel for one. It took her a long time to decide whether or not she shall give me one. She finally did. I took one bite. It was gross, or was it just that I was very full, after the yummy cheese pizza. I stopped eating after one bite. I was like"Ahh, it's nasty" Henry was like "oh, I want it" So I gave it to him. Then he threw it on the ground. Him and Bender & Donte[sp?] started stepping on it. It was just too horrible so I just went to the bathroom to wash my hand. When I got back, I couldnt find it anymore. Donte showed me where it was, it looked like rocks and dirt. Michelle saw them stepping on it, so she asked me about it. I felt so horrible and bad that I did that.>___> She promised me not to tell Arthel. ...

I am tired of uploading pictures off my phone. So I will just get one off the web.
From Xanga- [pic at the top of blog]

My stomach is starting to hurt again, a little bit...