Kevin just fell on his head, my mom yelled at me. Great, isnt it?
Morning- I got there pretty early today. We were at the science class[The usual people, dont need to name them:]. At the door. Blocking the exit for everyone. I lost a dollar today.. to Henry. I didnt think 8C was going to win. x___x We were talking and stuff. They were throwing lucky charms. Haha.
Social Studies - I liked today's class. I thought he would let us work on our essays. But he didnt, which I liked, cuz I hate work days. I dont like working on our projects, homeworks in class. He talked about the essay for a bit. Then we started this new video, called the Civil War. That video was pretty cool. Showing all the x__x pictures of dead peoples, slavesD: and the famous peoples. They were also pictures of houses and farms. I liked those pictures, they look so comforting. And the songs they were playing. I liked them. HahaxD. But the civil was was so sad. Fighting people of your own nation? That's pretty stupid. Haha, shouldnt Blacks be happy? Because white people are fighting and losing their lives for them. No offense or anything. I am not trying to be racist(;
Piano- I like the Piano. It's cool. My grandpa taught me a song on the Piano before. But he's gone now, no one to teach me some more. My grandpa is quite good with the Piano. I think people who can play the piano are cool people. Haha. Some people [LIKE SALLY WONG] who gets the chance to learn and play the piano. Doesnt like playing it-___-. Those lucky people..
Physical Education - Ultimate. Mr.M said that we all had to run 10 laps. We have to win the games to subtract our laps. But the moment he said that, I knew he wasnt going to make us run. I just knew it. It was just to motivate us to play harder. We had to same teams, me, Nancy and Ryan. This time wasnt so easy. Our team played for about 4 or 5 times? And we never scored once. Not sure what was wrong, I was just not in the mood. But we tried. We just couldnt score. I ran so much. I was sweating. I didnt feel good. I was starving and I felt dizy. Did we have to run?The answer was no. I knew that he wouldnt make us run 10 laps. But not sure about next time:/
Lunch- Since Nancy and Chanel wasnt eating. I saw Kristine. I was going to eat with her. We went in line. I was talking to Ravyne and Shellee. Than henry cut! O: Then Bender>O then Vincent! >:O Me, Ravyne and Shelle were playing truth or dare. They dared me to slap this guy's butt. O___O I didnt, of course;D. When were were almost there, they said that all the pizzas ran out! >_____> So we had to go to the other line. Kristine them just decided not to eat. But I couldnt, I was starving. So I went to lunch with a bunch of dudeeees. lol. -___-. Dudee, I was the only girl on the entire table O< After Lunch- I was with Bender and Henry. We were talking about the bathrooms. I was telling them how some girls take pictures in the Bathroom. I asked if guys does that in the boy's bathroom. And they were like Heckkk noo. Hahaaa. They then asked me if the girl's bathroom was bigger. Then they started talking about how many stalls there is in the boy's bathroom. Haha. yeahh.
Today in Science. I overheard some girls talking about this guy. Wow, he did change, in a very bad way. Or maybe it was that I didnt know him well enough? But I dont't know. And I dont care.
Enough for today? I gave Bender my blog. But I dont think he will come here and read it. Haha. DUDEEEEE. I have ss essay to do. Hmmm. >____> I decided not to do my Obama essay. Hope I am makng the right decision.
I was studying for my math test last week. And I saw this cool purple paper clip. I thought it looked pretty cool. So I took a picture of it. It's been on my phone for quite a while. I just forgot to upload it. xD