BBT- Lollipop - 棒棒堂

MFBBT- 模范棒棒堂

Fahrenheit - 飞轮海

I was gonna put this on my blog at the side. But it wouldnt fit nicely. So I changed my mind...
Today today..
Was not so bad. 1 WRONG AGAIN?! WTHH!
I am not in the mood to summarize my day, takes too much brain cells to do so. So I will just list them.
Morning- Almost missed the bus, I had to run
to the bus.
Pd4- English. I was so prepared for the test, or I thought I was. We took the test. I got 2 and a half wrong. D: ohmygod, I did the worst out of me, raveyn and shellee. >___> So stupid.
Block- We had to do Science work, but I was just studying for my Math quiz, working the work book questions. And trying to watch the COW at the same time, which was not easy, because they sucked at the camera thing. Media people this year-__-. Last year's were so much better. I was aware of the COW because I had a bet with Henry. If 8A wins, I get a dollar. And he bet on 8C of course. AND OMFGGG, 8C won-__________-"...
AdvisoryWe had an ice cream party. Most people never brought their food. But I did, strawberries. I had two cups of ice cream. And it was vanilla with root beer. I didnt put anything else, although there a lot of different stuff. I only put Root Beer. It was good, at first. lol..
LunchI skipped lunch today, i figured why eat when I just ate ice creams. And I wanted to see Sally do the thing. She was too scared again-___________-. She missed another good day. lol. Most of the people went to Science. So only, me, Kristine, Henry and Vincent were in Ishihara's. Ha Henry and Vincent skipped lunch today. They left Bender all alone D:, at the scary field. LOL. Later, Luis came. ha, I spelled his name correctly, I think. FINALLY. xD I thought it was LOUIS all this time.. Henry kept asking me for the dollar. I didnt have any money except the dollar star he gave me. So I was gonna give it back to him, but he didnt want it back.x( I was trying to solve his Rubik's Cube , but I was too dumb. It took him like a minute, or less to solve it... -_-. Ha, the Rubik's Cube is in my bag right now.. I quit solving it, too hard. xP
Pd3-Algebra We had our test today. I mean Quiz.. It was okay. at first I had trouble with these two problems. I was freaked out! O: lol. Then I double checked it, and saw that I multiplied wrong. xD. And for this other one, I copied the problem wrong. -__________-" .. I finished the test when she said we had 10 minutes left. Janey beat me>O. And everyone was like'HUHHH, 10 mins? NOOO, i am not done!!" -__-" I double checked. Didnt have enough time to check all, but only all the ones that doesnt factor AX to the second power. And Mrs.M passed back our test from last time. I mean quiz, too lazy to go back and fix it. haha. and guesse what i got, AGAIN?! ONE WRONGGGGG, 3 times in a row already!! That's not cool!!! What's wrong with me??! It's like I can never get 100% or lower, only 1 wrong, and one only!! It's been three times already. three consecutive time, did I use that word correctly? lol xD. It would be cool if I got one wrong 5 times straight. haha. And janey was trying to solve the Rubik's cube. Up->Left->Down->Right. But it didnt work. She only solved one side. hha.
You know what, f the Obama essay. I got a B, so what? I am not gonna revise it. I've made up my mind... really? O: Idk.>__> lol. I dont think its possible for us to get an A in his class if we got a B on the Obama essay. But I dont really care, I got three 4.0's this year. I've had enough. I am tired of this.
Really, Helen?! O: You dont want an entire year of 4.0?!!Eh, I dont really know...>_______> lol. Oh crap, I am talking to myself. O: I should stop now. lol.
After School- The bus was filled up. [blow up?! xDD] Sally took me and Kristine home. I came home. Mom and Kevin werent home. I cooked myself some food. Watched MFBBT. I could only load one ep. I tried loading the other ones, but it was too slow. So I only watched up to 5/8/09 >____>. I liked today's ep. They were going through the DiDi's trash. Might sound kinda sick, but it was a very awesome and interesting ep. xDDD Xiao Lu cracked me up. what he was wearing when he goes to throw away his trash. xDDD rofl. LOUIS! haha. And yeah. Watching mfbbt just makes me love them even moreeee. "Love you more and more"- Fahrenheit. xD
Since I am not gonna do my Obama essay. Should I? should I? x_x I will start on my SS essay. >->