Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Rubber band..

When you stretch a rubber band, it snaps. But what if it was a person, how do they snap? Today was not a good day for me. My parents had a fight late last night. Kevin wouldnt stop crying, I had to wake up at 11 to take care of my brother. Until my mom finally felt better and made him go to sleep. They had a fight on something really stupid. I think my dad was just having a bad day, and he wanted to let it all out. And yeah, don't want to talk more about it.
I was not myself today, I didnt feel good, emotionally and physically. I couldnt focus today..

I didnt like today's class. She was still mad at me. And I didnt know if she was just playing or serious. But she was acting like a bitch towards me.

Science- We did some more research at the Library. I found almost all the defintions. After all that, I will start on my comic. MANGA STYLE baby xD.

Lunch- I ate with Chanel. and them. Ha, thanks to the 8c peoples for cheering me up a bit today. Bender was funny. He talked about how this guy was going all over this girl on a school bench. Haha, I was quite surprised. I didnt know she was like that. xO and stuff. yeah. And yeahh, Henry was being his usual self. lol. Hmmm, and stuff stuff.

PE - I liked today's PE class. I never missed a catch, I am proud of myself. I wanted to play some more, surprissingly.

I am pretty stressed out. Maybe it's not that I have a lot of homework and studying to do, maybe it's just that I am not using my time wisely?
Still on my do to list:

(x) Study for math quiz.
(x) Study for Wordly Wise test
(x)Obama essay
(x)SS 5 paragraph essay
(x)Study for Japanese test
And some other ones which are not due yet..

Taken at Moanalua Garden, by me.
I like this picture. The background, house and trees are preety.