My gosh. I have so much homework that I should be doing/printing right now.
But I am not. I am just not in the mood for that. And my fcking parents? They are not helping at all, pissing me off by saying stupid useless things. For example "You shouldnt've went to ala moana when you have so much homework to do.." Blah blah blah. WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO NOW? I CANT GO BACK IN TIME! and I dont even have THAT much homework to do. They are not even due yet. FUCKING STUPID. And they are waiting for me to wash dishes too. All the dishes are still on the table, untouched waiting for me. GOSH, can't they help me? Ugh. Fucking gay.
Today we had our math quiz. I thought it was easy, but I dont think I got a perfect paper. How sad. I dont even think I got only one wrong. That's even gayer.
After school? Me, Kristine, Sally, and Alyson went to Ala Moana. I liked the bus rides, that was fun. haha. watching chinese people play cards on the bus?ha. We went to Kristine's house. I like her house, so big and bright. Ala Moana was pretty fun. But after a while, I got dizzy. So i didnt really like the last part of the ala moana trip. After ala moana, we went to KFC. Ha, it was pretty fun. I got Poporn chicken.(: But I didnt even get my mom something for mother's day. Which was supposed to be why i went to ala moana. Now my mom is mad at me cuz I went? I WENT CUZ OF YOU, I NEEDED TO GET YOU SOMETHING. STUPID YOU. UGH FUCK MOTHER'S DAY. WHO CARES?
Japanese powerpoint- Which was really lame and gay. My group, sophia and blaine. We stayed in during lunch to work on it. But did we get anything done? NO. STUPID SAE FEI LOH. I fcking hate him. He just pisses me off so much. I was talking to him on aim, tellin him what to put for my slides. and his reply was just 'WHAT?' well,FUCK YOU. I just want to kick him out of our group. And sophia said we should stay after school tomorrow to work on it. But ugh.
I totally not get our social studies homework. I dont even get the two campaigns, how am I supposed to choose one when I dont even get it?
And what the fuck is wrong with my internet. It keeps getting disconnecting. Even my internet hates me, or is it just that my bad luck is back? Whyyyy!