Wednesday, May 6, 2009

gotta sleeo soooo. AHHD:

Ah I have to sleep soon, so i gotta make this quick.
School was normal.
Very hot.
Very tiring, esp PE. It was gay. If we dont touch the frisbee, we will get an F? Wth, what if they dont throw it to us? We dont have control over that..
I was going to write about what Mr.Nakata said in class today, but I dont have time, so I wont do that..

After school - Math team - We had math team meeting today after school. Because we have math day on Saturday. It was only 10 mintues. I needed a ride home so I asked Henry to take me home. But his dad was coming at 3:15. It was only 2:10. So we walked around school. Then I told him to go into the art class. I asked the art teacher if we could stay in there. She said yes, and she asked where my friends[Kristine and sally] were, I told her they went home. And she was like "O: they ditched you!" Ha. We were on the computer. Sommpi-ing. I was at the Fashion section. and Henry was readin the things too. Ha, he was like I feel so gay reading this. I got bored. Googled and showed him some Fahrenheit pictures. I was like OMG OMG hes so hot.[CALVIN] Then he said "I feel even more gay now"-__-. HHAHAHA. After that, I continued to soompi. At the humor section now. We were reading through jokes and stuff. those jokes were lame. Time passed by... pretty quick. It was 3:10 already. His dad called Henry. We went down by the parking. His dad werent there yet. So we had to wait for him. I was asking Henry all these questions about his culture.Haha. I learned sooo much about Filipinos toady. HAxDD. Then his dad came. I was so scared that he might be scary..But he was pretty nice. Their car looked so fob, like a japanese tourist's car. Haha. There were those japanese magazines from ala moana, and those fake hawaii flowers lei things. And all those hello kitty's and teddy bears. Haha. And dannng, it smelled goood. like Lemon. haha. Yeah. His dad was atually nice.(: So that was pretty cool. I think he would have to give me a ride home on saturday again... haha;D