Tuesday, May 5, 2009

"Helen didnt blog yesterdayD:" 5/3/09

This is gonna be a post for 5/3/09. I came home at about 10:30PM, and I was too tired to blog so(:
Soo.

Tiring Morning- Woke up at 6:00AM. Saw my mom got into her friend's car. Felt asleep again. Kevin started crying at 6:30AM. My dad had to wake up at watch TV with him. He wouldnt stop crying, but after a while, he did. My dad felt tired at about 8. So I had to wake up and watch him while my dad goes to sleep. Without my mom here, it was a pain in the butt...

Moanalua Garden- We went to Wendy's and brought our breakfast. I went in there alone. It was scary, there were all these motorcycle people inside, all wearing black..So scary, looks like a gang. haaa. I brought my food and ran out. My dad drove us to the Moanalua garden. We ate there. They got these woodent benches, that looks like trees. Haha, they were cool benches. I sat there watching the Japanese tourists come and go. They were all posing alike for the pictures. Seriously, they all had the same poses. It was so funny watching all of them doing the same poses. They all had their arms up, everyone of them did that. Is that like the "thing" in Japan now? Instead of the peace sign? lol. Like none of them did the peace sign.. maybe they think too many Americans do that, so they stopped?Haha. But yeah, I was watching their clothes also. I am soo jealous, they all had super nice fob clothes. I wish I can just ask them for the clothes. LoL.
While we were there, we took a bunch of pictures. Wait, not really, it was mostly me taking pictures of Kevin. Haha..

Dinner- Me, Kevin, Mom, Dad, Aunty, Aunty's son, Mom's friend went out to dinner. We went to this Chinese restraunt at Aiea. The food was okay. After that, we went to my aunty's house which was at Mililani..

Kevin was jumping around(:


He wanted to go into the pool so badly. My dad kept pulling him .HAHA