Sunday, May 3, 2009

What time is it now? It's 2PM! :D

I've been listening to quite a lot of 2PM lately.. Haa. Today was a stayed home day.
I've been very bored lately, no body updated their blogs. So I had nothing to read. Well, except Janey, she updated today..

Home with Kevin- My mom went to Chinatown to buy some food. I had to stay home with Lil Keviee. For 2 hours, it might not sound like a lot of time, but time passed by very very slowly. It was a pain in the butt. We watched Barney numerous times. About 5 times today, the same DVD, episode every single day, every time. We also watched Kung Fu Panda. But after a while, he noticed that mommy wasnt home. Every two minutes, he would go around the house, looking for mommy, but when he doesnt see her, he starts crying.. D: I have to distract him with stuff, like ice cream, books, toys, etc. But it didnt work, it didnt stop him from looking for his mommy.

Na Li Pa-BBT - Ha, since I have not much to talk about, I have talk about the ep of Na Li Pa that I watched today. It was SO FUNNY. It was about AoQuan's group getting the punishment for losing in the last two eps. And Wang Zi's group getting the awards for winning. Ao Quan's group, which contained Xiao Yu and Xiao Jie. They were dropped off in a mountain, somewhere. They had to camp out there for an entire day and night. They had nothing but a backpack filled with Dog Food.[xDD] 3Matches. Newspaper. Camp materials. Flashlights. They were hungry, so they started eating these cans of dog food. They pretended it was yummy, when they swallowed it, they started dancing around. Ha, it was like the commericals for the dog food. Wang Zi's group was Ah wei and Willam. They were enjoying life at this pool thing. With Ah Ben and Xiao Lui. OMG this ep was SO funny and awesome. ^_____________^ And then when it was time to sleep. Ao Quan them were in the camp. They acted out this scene from BrokeBack Moutain. Or something like that, I forgot the name. Hahaaa. They were moving/shaking? the camp, saying Oh yeah. Baby one more time. Ohh~ HahahahhahahxD the camera man joined them too. Gosh, that was soo funny.

Fahrenheit - I had this big conversation with Sophia Chen ealier about Fahrenheit. Ha. They are back! Better and cooler than ever! (: Calvin Calvin Calvin. Got a new hairstyle. Well, all of them did, except Wu Zun. Calvin looks soo much better now. I used to dislike him, he was very uglier to me, but now he's the HOTTEST. I love guys with short hair. Well, it depends, but yeah. Guys with long, very long hair disgusts me. No matter how cute they are, i will think they are ugly just because of their hair. >_____>. I didnt very like Fahrenheit's new album. Came out in January. But I lovee their music videos. Ha. Their mv's made the songs good. xDD. I am watching all their new music videos right now. I am even telling sally to download them for me. So I can put them on my phone and watch them 24/7! xD

Tomorrow isnt gonna be good, I think. Mom's going to the stadium to sell stuff with her friends. 6 in the morning! Which means I'll have to stay home with Dad and Kevin. Not good. GAHHHHH! We cant handle kevin, not for the whole day. EHHH>___> I am so not looking forward to tomorrow..