Sunday, May 24, 2009

Hungry..

Its 8:33 AM right now, and I am blogging? wow.
I just got home.

Morning- Woke up by the sound of my alarm at 5:30. Didnt get up until my dad woke up. Went to my uncle's house. I called him to ask him if he was awake, and his response was "Oh yeahhh, I forgot, heheeee" -__- How can one forget that he was to ride the airplane, to go China today. If it was me, I dont think I can sleep at all, I would just do something, watch TV or someting all night, cuz I am too excited to sleep. I will sleep on the plane anyways. Haha. We went there, at about 6AM. Got the luggage and all that. On the car ride, my dad asked him to check if he was missing anything. We were on the freeway. He said "Oh~~~! I forgot my money!!" -___- We were at the Kalihi place, we had to turn around and go all the way back to his house. His plane leaves at 7 something... We went back, he got his money, we drove back to the airport. He left for his plane.
He's above the pacific ocean right now, so happy. I wish I was with him.. so lucky >__> EHH...

Fishes?! - My dad was going to go fishing today. That's his hobby. Normal people would go back home and sleep at 6:30. Not my dad, he goes fishing! We went to the Ala moana beach to find little fishes, for the bait. we were there from 6:30 to 7:20. People were jogging there, and me and my dad was getting little fishes. It was kinda hard, took us like an hour to get about 15 little fishes. My dad was going to drive me and him to Mililani to fish, but I have to come home, cuz I am going somewhere at 2PM today;DD. But yeah, I would've loveee to go fishing with him. I used to, then I stopped, cuz 1.He wouldnt let me-__- It's too" dangerous" for me x-x 2. I dont want to get tan.

Not sure why, but I am in the mood to blog. Haha. Nothing to blog about now. Gonna go Watch some drama and eat my McDonald's. I cant fall back asleep once I woke up....

Helen is back!! Its 10:25PM ;D I am very tired, dizzy, and dizzy, but it was all worth it^___^

Pearl's - 2PM- I was watching drama when Kristine called and told me to go down. I had to change and stuff in a rush. We went to Pearlridge, macy's to buy the wristband. The line was super longggg. We stood in line, then when were were almost there, we heard that the 6PM to closing wrist bands were sold out. We stood in line for nothing>___>. We then went to Chemistry, to find Kristine's dad. He was waiting for his friend, so we walked around pearls. Then we went back, and we left for that furniture store. Heheee.

Furniture store - We walked/explored that place. We then discovered that place was haunted. D: hahaaaa, ghosts go there at night. O:<>___> Our first ride was the Cliff Hanger.. It was funnnn! Then we went to the spinning thing, and etc, I dont know the names, sorry. Haha. We rode almost every ride twice! xDD. We went so high up, my butt was off the seat, that felt very very scary... But kristine thought it was fun, she kept wanting to do it again and again. But I stopeed her. xD. We then went to the ride with dragon backdround, spinning very fast, and the Musical Express? is that what it was called? lol. I liked that ride, it was sooo fast. I was being squashed by Kristine. lol. But it was better than the one squashing. hahaaaa, so funnnn~. Everyone was screaming, except us. Hahaaa, So funny. We laugh instead of scream. It was so weird, everyone were screaming except us. We were laughing xDDD. Then we brought some food. French fries with soda. I squirt ketchup on Kristine's shirt. It was all on her shirt's bottom right corner , omg, I felt so baddd,>___>. SO SORRYY! hehe. That was all I ate, didnt wanna spent money on food. lol. We then went to the place where you play games to get stuff animals. We were watching the car racing one. We were betting one which one will win. xDD. We spent a lot of time watching other people play. Then Kristine wanted the big panda. So she tried it, but she failed both times.xD.

I am super tired. My parents kept telling me to go to bed cuz I woke up so early.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic