I did nothing today, but stay home.
I did my math homework, the laundry[took forever] and watched Together<3 style="font-style: italic;">Fucking Stupid - My dad was just yelling at me earlier, because i was on the computer for like three hours. WOW, FUCKING BIG DEAL. My mom defended me, wow. So this is how it went;
My translation, from chinese to english
Dad: You are always on the stupid computer, gosh, get off for once.
Me: why should i?
Dad: You are always on, you think the computer can make you food, make you survive? GO COOK.
Me: No. Stupid.
Dad: You are going blind.
Me: Cool.
Dad: When you do need glasses, dont come crying to me. Cuz I am not getting you glasses.
Me: .
Dad: Or You can just go blind, see how happy you will become when you go blind.
Me: Of course, I will be happy.
Dad: Okay, I will see how happy you will be when you cant see, you wouldnt even be able to eat.
Me: Yes I will.
Dad: If you wanna be blind so much, why dont you just get chopsticks and stab your eyes with them, you can go blind easily like that.
Fucking asshole.
okay. Now let's talk about together. Starring Jiro-Mars Rainie-MoMo
I love this drama, i am only on ep 4 so far, but I like it so very much. JIRO IS HOT, did you know that?! LoL. He was not as good looking in "it started with a kiss" But yeahh. Haha. MoMo, dude, I hate her wig.. -___- But Lucky her, MARS, THE BIG STAR is falling more and more in love with her now..awwwww. And this other dude, hes hot too. But hes mentally retarded in the drama, or maybe hes just pretending to be.... But yeahh, swweeet how much he likes momo. I like Mars' assistance too. haha. hes also protecting Mars, that I think he might be gayO: Haas.
AiMarS. Love Mars. 爱马S. xDD
I love this drama, i am only on ep 4 so far, but I like it so very much. JIRO IS HOT, did you know that?! LoL. He was not as good looking in "it started with a kiss" But yeahh. Haha. MoMo, dude, I hate her wig.. -___- But Lucky her, MARS, THE BIG STAR is falling more and more in love with her now..awwwww. And this other dude, hes hot too. But hes mentally retarded in the drama, or maybe hes just pretending to be.... But yeahh, swweeet how much he likes momo. I like Mars' assistance too. haha. hes also protecting Mars, that I think he might be gayO: Haas.
AiMarS. Love Mars. 爱马S. xDD