Tuesday, May 26, 2009

What the fuck.

I should probably blog right now, because I won't have the chance to do so later. My mom said my dad was going to lock up my laptop again, like what he did before. So yeah, gosh, doesnt he fucking know that I need the computer to do my homework. Fucking asshole. and my mom is not much better right now. She's mad too, cuz my dad blamed my lazyness on her. She just said she wouldnt defend me the next time my dad yells at me. Okay, we shall stop talking about this topic.

Period1Science- It's proven that Ms.S is a bitch. Everyone agrees to that. I kinda like the new project though. It dosent involve much thinking. But I hate the fact that we have to present it.

Break- Henry popped out of no where. Scared me. It was very very hot. I had PE.

Period3Math- I got 6 wrong, 91 or 92%. Low A. Very low. Mrs.M was wrong, I wasnt the only one in my class to get an A. That made me happy for a while._. How can someone get perfect paper. It's CHAPTER 9. GEEEEZ.

Lunch- I was playing with that thingy nicole had, you press the buttons for 100times, it will make a sound. OMG, that thing was FUNNNN. haha. The first time i did it, it made a doorbell sound. I kept playing with it. Then we found out that sarah was going to banquet with ALEX.R. I kept teasing Henry by saying that he was jealous. But he kepy dening that fact... Haha(: And he punched me like twice, on my shoulder. Which hurts very much cuz of the Carnival.-__-.

Period4English- ENGLISH WAS AWESOME. for the very first time. We did the writting, silent writing thing. Where we write for like the entire period about anything we want. I used to do that before, for like my 5th or 6th grade class? And I love it. It's just like my blog, to express my thoughts. Haha, smart Mr.S. Maybe he has no more new lesson plans to teach us, we spent THE ENTIRE PERIOD writting, he didnt teach us anything. Hahaa. Smart teacher. I wrote an entire page, front and back. Wow. My hand hurt so much. I wrote about the common things that were on my mind; Fahrenheit. ToGetHer, Calvin, Jiro, highschool, China, Fob clothes, My hand[which was hurting], Japanese project, and etc. Surpprsing how I never wrote about MFBBT. We are going to do that every day during this week. I will write bbout mfbbt next time. (: It was very fun. Shellee and Blaine read it, haha, they said it was so very random. They got to read my very random thoughts. Haaaa.

Gonna go now, before my dad comes home. Ehhhh-____-"
I wont be on tonight, or maybe tmr, & the day after that, and the week after that, and month.
ByeBye.