Friday, June 5, 2009

"Big Day"


Today was promotion. Instead of banquet, the hksa went bowling; fun fun^^.

Morning - We went to school, looked at what everyone is wearing. Everyone's attire were so fancy and stuff. Compared to mines. Hehe, but I didnt wanna look formal so it was all good. Hanged out with the usual peoples. Haha, me and kristine were both wearing skirts, and converse. Deavon said we looked like its a chinese dinner. hehe, and Kristine said he looked like he was going to work, and Bender looked like he was going golfing. xD. Most of the people wore black, kinda creeepy.

Promotion-hmm, it took kinda long, i was sitting there, bored. pretty bored. I was pretty hungry, no I was starving. We had to stand in alphabetical. So I talked to Mckenzie and Blaine the whole time. Then yeah. It was kinda sad, surprised me that no one cried. Maybe they will on monday. Haha. The spotlight moment was soo short. It felt like 2 seconds. I wanted more spotlight time! >D haha. Janey was sitting in front of me, she turned once in a while, and said somethings, but I couldnt hear her. Hahaa. Then it was over, we looked for our parents. My mom and aunty came. So I found them, they gave me lei's and stuff. We took pictures. Henry kept asking to take a picture, I didnt want to . xPP But we did anyways, so yeah. Then we left while other people went to banquet.

Yum Cha- Alyson went with Sally. Kristine came with me. We went to Chinatown, to yum cha. Sally went to the same restraunt as us. So they were sitting at the table right next to us. haha. Me, Kristine and Kevin walked around the plaza, looked at phones. and stuff.

Bowling- Me,Kristine,Sally, & Alyson went bowling, at LeeWard bowl. It took us a while to find it, cuz SALLY gives sucky directions, and she screams, a lot-______-" Haha. My dad dropped us off. We went inside. Paid, got our bowling shoes. I didnt want to wear it, it felt so dirty. But it was pretty, whoever painted them. Haha. It felt wet and gross, after like 5 mins, me and Kristine changed back to our regular converse. xD. Wasted our money on that. At first I was doing pretty good. and Sally was pretty bad. xDD. Then I got worse and Alyson did very good and yeah. Strike, strike and strike. O: It was kinda easy..xD. The bowling place was pretty empty, they have a lot of old people. Haha, and it stinks... But it was fun.! We took pictures of each other bowling. My first time bowling wasnt too bad^^

After Bowling- After two games. We got bored. We played some DDR. I challenged Sally. I won^^. The DDR there sucked, it was soo soft. GAYYY. We went ouside, walked to ben's somehting, forgot the same. Haaa. Outside, there were those machines, where u put quarters in, and you get like little thingys. We all got these disney things. I WANTED MICKEY MOUSE SOO BAD. I GOT DONALD DUCK INSTEAD. It was cute, so yeah. Sally got Minnie-___-" Kristine got Mickey, but she wouldnt give me>O Haha. Alyson got the peter something o.o We were hungry, so we went to Chuck.E.Cheese. My first time in there. I got a mosquito bite once I got in there. -___-. We ordered cinnamon thing. We saw the Chuck.E.Cheese in a mask, with the little kids. The kids kept touching him. Haha. So me and Sally ran over to him, and started taking pics with him. But the kids were all over him, it was hard to get a picture. He was trying to make the kids go away, by turning around and stuff. lol. But it didnt really work. So yeah, we got a pic of him. Alyson was too scared to get close to him. I was wondering how he looks like, the real person. Or is it a woman?!O; I was thinking like, under the mask, he's JIROOO, or CALVIN, or MICHAEL PHELPS!;D I wanted to give him a huggg, Haha, but i thought nahh, what if its a woman? >___> We were telling sally, under the mask, its MR.PINEAPPLLE! xD. The thing took like 20 mins to come. It finally came, we ate. Then the woman came with another one, she said its cuz the first one took too long to come, so we got a free one. O: Then she gave us 20 something tokens. Haha, wowwww, we get free stuff in there, isnt that cool. There was this little kid there celebrating birthday. Me and Sally were like cheering and singing with them. Alyson was like "O____O. i feel so weird in heree. " lol.

Home- Went on the comp, watched MIT, ate, so yeahh. I got pics to upload! I wont upload them till sunday. I am going to have more pics on Sunday, cuz McKinley graduation;DD. CANT WAIT. Heheee~. yeah. reminder*SophiaC's bday tmr. Downloaded albums, Choc7[OMG it came out. its okay, with only 3 songs, not bad for the first album. But I dont like the style of the songs, its so normal, just like every other album..] AJ[ I love the song wipe the tears, its my new blog page song now;DD ENJOY!] Tank[His cool(: ]
Meee~
Kristine-Her bowling ball always spins.xD
Sally-Hahaa
Alyson-She's good! She looks so very tall. SHE IS TALL.xD
Our cooool bowling shoes.! Missing:Alyson.
Isnt this cutee?! Mines is in the middle!
Sally-Kristine-Me-Alyson-Kristine[again]
I am in this picture! haha, it saids"HELEN" on that thing picture.xD