Sunday, June 7, 2009

Why is jiro so hot?

Why ?
Why?
Is
Jiro
So hot?

Today I did pretty much nothing.
Mom and Kevin woke me up at 8.. Watched Rosy Business. Ate. Slept. Eat. Watched.
I was on almost the entire day.

MFBBT- I watched four eps today. One of them were skits/singing. Haa, OwQuan and WangZi sang Super Junior's Sorry Sorry. Omg, So cute;D Mfbbt is not as good as before. But I still love it. They invited Xiao Yu's ex girlfriend to the show. Haaa, Xiao Yu is known for having many many gf's. You know why? cuz he's fcking hottt! Hahaa. He's cool^^ His hair grew longer, ahhh<3 style="font-style: italic;">Rosy Business- I finished that dramatic intense drama.Finally O: It was very popular in HK. Even more views than E.U. O: I know. That's how intense that drama was. A lot of people died. Pretty sad...

Andddd yeahhhh- that's all I did):

Me and Cousin. Last saturday.