Friday, July 17, 2009

FINALLY. a normal blog. Just as Sally requested.

I am not in the mood to blog, so yeah><

Yesterday was the last day of summer schoool, so sad.):
i will miss it.
Summer school ended so quickly, I actually wanted it to last longer. Haha.
It was a really fun time.
I learned a lot of new stuff, and I got to meet new peoples. haha;D


Transformers is everywhere. Did you notice that?
And I like it being everywhere. Haha. Its a good movie.
We watched the first one in class yesterday,
I like the second one better, maybe its because we watched it on a tv screen that was too small?
Idk. the second one seems more intense and interesting.
The first one had too much talkings.
After school. I went to Kristines house.
Then we went to Wards center.
Nope, not to watch a movie, to walk around. Haha
Theres this really cute korean store, artbox. ;D
I want that storeeeee~ But the things are so expensive ):
Kristine needed a bag, and she liked this panda one. We decided to walk around first.
We walked around the entire shopping center.
Went into almost every store.
Then we walked back to the artbox and bought the red cat bag.
We were waiting for Kristines dad to come.
So we walked to the other shopping center, the one with borders.
We went in, I saw my aunty working, so we went inside, talked to my aunty for a while.
Walked to borders, read magazines, then I remembered I had a gift card.
Checked how much money I had in there-
$5. ==
I didnt know my team was so cheap. lol.
We bought 10 pins. I now have 86cents in my card..

Then we walked to wards theater.
We waited outside for Kristines dad.
And he came.
He drove me home.
I got home and it was 8:30?
hahaaa. I was very tired, so I didnt go on and blog.
I slept at 10:oo. O:


Today-
I like my hair today. haha. Why is it that I always have cool hair when I dont go out.
==
All I did today was follow Darian's instrutions on killing virus. O:
THANK YOU DARIAN.

I signed up for blogging through texts? Hopes its good. lol