I went to the movies today. Watched Transformers 2. With Kristine, Kelly, Kenny, and Jennifer.
That movie was kinda good, very intense. I liked it cuz everything looked so hot;
the Transformers, and the soldiers. Haha xDD. And Sam, he was better looking when he was younger.. But still,Haha. We went to Wards at one. The movie didnt start till two. So we were just playing around in Wards. Then the movie started. It was about three hours? My cousin just told me. No wonder my butt hurt from sitting... I got to see who Megan Fox was. She is pretty, ahhh, thats why my cousin in HongKong is so deeply in love with her. hahaaa. He's also in love with the movie...==. After three hours, we walked to Ala Moana. Then we just walked around and stuff. But it was fun. And then we went to food court and ate. Wow, I almost spent everything I had in my wallet, I feel so poor. haha. I only had like three dollars left. ><. Then we just looked at stuff in Alaz. We left at 8 something. And I got home at 8:30.. (: Fun Fun.
Oh and good news, My great grandma is feeling better now. She doesnt need the machines anymore. I heard she's gonna move to the normal rooms now. Told you she was strong. Hope she gets well soon. ;D