Friday, September 11, 2009

9.11.

Today is 9.11.
):
Eight years ago today was not a good day.
I still remember what happened.
I feel sorry for all the people that lost their loved ones on that day.

I dont want to be so descriptive now days; so..
Hm, today was pretty good. ;D
Morning Morning.. (: <3
Geometry was pretty eh. quiet and boring, like usual.
Andrew is my partner from now on. I dont have to worry about finding a partner now.
But him and this guy kept on talking about marching band..
So I had nothing but to do all the work. Alone.
Haa, I didnt want a partner anyways, but still.. (:
Recess was pretty great. Even though I cant remember what happened. Haa.
Biology was pretty fun today.
We got to look at 200+ real termites.
And I learned sooo much about termites today.
Its very amazing how they reproduce and the different roles.
I now look at them differently.
They are not just a small stupid termite, they are. wow. amazing. lol.x)
For Lunch we went to the place for LEO club meeting.
It was very boring and -__- pointless. hahaa.
We were just standing at the back of the place.. and yeahh.
In Japanese, we had our oral test today.
I got picked at like the very end, second or third to the last?
I didnt like that. I wanted to be the first ones.
I hate sitting there, waiting to be picked and being all nervous.
I just wanted to get it over with..
Haa, funny how my partner was VincentC.
We went up there, he looked at me and he was like "fckk."
I made it pretty easy for him, asking all the questions in order.
Buttt he tried to trick me by mixing up the questions.
But I still got a 50^^.
During after school, we went to picked up a form for the Lion Club breakfast LEO club thing.
It starts at 5:30AM in the morning. @____@..
I still wanna go.^^

So hot, and sunny~~
After school, I went to KrisHuang's house.
We ate, and stuff till 2:30.
We walked to school. Saw Andy. Talked to him for a bit.
We werent sure if we wanted to do it or not. lol.
Cuz it was sooo hot.
But we went anyways.
It took us a while to find the freshmens =__= cuz there were so little people.
We joined the freshmen. lol.
Mr.A looked at us funny, and he said "Welcome" with a wave*.
LoL, i found that very funnny so I just started laughing xDD
We saw the elementary people and teachers. Wow, Mrs.M something still remembers me..
lol. I forgot her name xDD.
Then we saw Alyson, she didnt wanna do it.
But we made her do it with us anyways. ^^.
So the parade started and stuff.
It was so so so hot. x___x I was using Alyson's geometry textbook to block the sun.
Which was kinda stupid.. cuz it was so heavy it made my arm hurt..
We were like the very last people.
The bus was right behind us.
We didnt like walking at the back, so we just walked at the sidewalk instead.xP
Then we went all the way up to the seniors.. haha.. x)
Finally, it was over. So we just went straight back to KrisHuang's house.. haha.
I got red, which means I will now turn dark. x______x
Nooooooes T___T
So I put egg white on my face.
Ha.
Haa.
Haaa.

Someone call the police!
That boy just stole my heart.
D:
Haa (:


<3