Today is 9.9.09.
It's supposed to be a great day.
And it was pretty good.
^____^
School was pretty normal.
Haaa, the game was funn~
KrisHuang kept on guessing how me and mankit knew what each other were thinking.
Hahaa.
Tonight was fun too^^
Floorshowwww~
Freshmens sucked.
=_____="
Nahh, they were pretty okay.
All of them were pretty good.;D
But it was coldd.
Hahaaa(:
<3 style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51);">I can't stop listening to Owl City.
x) Even though most of their songs sound the same.
But I still like itt~~
Vanilla Twilight
I love their album cover. It looks so nice and calming. ;D
It's supposed to be a great day.
And it was pretty good.
^____^
School was pretty normal.
Haaa, the game was funn~
KrisHuang kept on guessing how me and mankit knew what each other were thinking.
Hahaa.
Tonight was fun too^^
Floorshowwww~
Freshmens sucked.
=_____="
Nahh, they were pretty okay.
All of them were pretty good.;D
But it was coldd.
Hahaaa(:
<3 style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51);">I can't stop listening to Owl City.
x) Even though most of their songs sound the same.
But I still like itt~~
Vanilla Twilight
I love their album cover. It looks so nice and calming. ;D
Dang, I am in love with this color. ^o^