Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Cousins day.

I spent today with my cousins. It's been a while since I went somewhere with Juana and Shannon..

Today my aunty came to our house and then she decided that she wants to go Chinatown..
So we went to the car, and when I found out that Shannon was gonna drive us. I was kinda scared..
I was like Shannon ? Drive? Ohmy.. Dx. But then I found out while she was driving that shes not a bad driver, she was actually pretty good. (Better than my mom. xD) lol.even my mom agrees.
So we went to Chinatown, walked around buying groceries. I found out about Shannon's new ipod. Her itouch got stolen, so she got a new ipod. It was pretty blue, and it had a camera on it. Haha, she has a thing with her bfs and ipods. Her last bf got her an itouch, and her current one got her a new ipod. Funny Funnyx) We will be meeting her new bf this New years eve. O:
Then we got hungry and we went to the Lam's restaurant for some noodles. That man was rude. =__= ....
But I go there for the noodles<3 Its yummy. I saw Bryan Wong and her mom there. Haha.
After that, we went to Andy's mom's work place to buy some Yeg Choi. o__o lol.
Finally, we left chinatown. Dannng, 4 hours spent there -.- But it didnt feel like four hours at all. x)
Then we went to the Palama Market place. -> Costco -> Uncles house.
We went to the fireworks place, cuz we wanted to buy some fireworks for new years eve.
We always pop firecrackers at Mililani on New Years Eve. Its like a tradition for us now. Haha.
But all I do is watch them or help them.. I am not a fan of popping themm.... >__<
Hehee. I might actually try to pop them this yearxD. I think popping fire crackers is stupid.
Haha.. Its loud and..dangerous. x) My aunty today said "Its like burning money. =____="
xDD But I will actually try to enjoy them this year!
Cant wait sirs!!.
A pic of Juana Shannon Kevin Aunty Mom -


Wahhh- Its almost 2010 already. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT! haha
We only have a few days left.
Can I make the last few days of 2009 enjoyable?
I dont know.
But I will make sure my 2010 will be A M A Z I N G.


A very very sad news everyone...
My itouch is broken again. Yes. Again. What a sad news.
Did my sad news bring tears to your eyes? It did to mines. T___T.
Haha. -.-
Its showing me the white blank screen again..
WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN...... T____T.
Cuz its jailbroken. x___x.
lol
Hope it fixes itself soon.
Always takes two to three days~~
Blah. I will be listening to songs on my phone for the next few days then...

我很高兴可以在新的一年前跟你和你的CRAP说拜拜。
你实在令我太烦,太累了。。
Feel so accomplished mannnn~
hehehhehahhaha.
Wo bu hui zai chi hui tou cao de laaa! (:
回头草
:D