Today I went to Ala Moana with Kristine, Sally and Alyson.
So we took the bus there.. Got off, went to Macy's. Then Shirokiya. Me and Kristine looked at the Japanese magazines, books, and walked around the entire place. Sally left us. So then we went to Ruby Tuesdays to meet up with Alyson and Sally. Then we went in to get our lunch? Breakfast? Brunch? I was not a bit hungry so I didnt feel like eating anything. I just shared the burger thing with Kristine. That place was dark and had weird objects&pictures on the wall. We ate. Took a while to figure out the bills and stuff. Then we went to AERO. Me and kristine didnt wanna go in there, so we went to GAP. To visit the shoes that I want. lol. Both Kristine's and my aunty has the converse that I want. Isnt that cool? x) Then we went to AE, Aero, Forever 21<--Fishscales everywhere. xD. Spiral Girls<-- That place is always on sale, but the clothes are still expensive =.=. Haha everytime we see some clothes that looks knitted, we would go examine it.. so weird. Almost everything/most of the things looked knitted. haha. Then Kristine would talk about how/what kind of method they used to knit it. Wow so pro.. lol, she told me a lot about knitting&crocheting today. xD She even took out her combs to show examples. hahhahha. Then we went to Barnes and Nobles because we wanted to see some knitting books. We got in there, walked around. I looked at this hugeee heavy 40+$ vampire book while Kristine was reading some palm reading books. lol. We then looked at this chinese teaching book. Its a book that teaches Chinese swear words +slangs + chinese online terms. haha. What a cool book. We were saying the words out loud, hope there were no other chinese near by. xD. I learned a few words. 246, 286, and orz. xD those were the only ones i can remember. hahha. We took a long time cuz we went through the entire book. Then we went to look for Knitting books. We found them. It was very very confusing trying to read/understand the book. We finally left. Went to Jungle fun cuz we predicted that Sally and Alyson were going to be in there. So we went, and yeahh, they were in there. Haha. Sally made me play that killing game with her. I sucked. =____=" She spent a lot of money on that game, like usual~. After that, we left. I came home.
Last night, I was watching Oprah. Why was i watching Oprah? Long story. lol. Actually, its not long, I just dont wanna explain. (: And Taylor Swift was on! I was never a fan of hers, I just think she's okay.. Cuz I only like her "Love story." lol. So on last night's Oprah, they went to her house and interviewed her. Dannnng, her house is pretty. And she seemed nice to that Over reacted little girl. xD. And omg, she is skinny, and very pretty. O: She's also pretty inspirational.. haha. x) I now like her a bit. ^^.
Wanna hear a bad news that will bring tears to your eyes again?
My itouch is still broken.
=____=
2 more days left.
All I can do it wait...
It better fixes itself sooon~~!!