I feel like being a bite more detailed today. Yay. lol.
Morning - It was raining. My umbrella was pretty small, but I shared it with Krishuang. Bell rang about a few mins after we got to school. So i walked to Geometry.
Geometry - We took notes. I like taking notes. It's the best way I learn. We are learning proofs. =.= haha. Mr.I: So what is converse? Jordan: A type of shoes. xDDD Hahahaaa... After giving notes, he gave us 40 mins to do hw. (In other words, socialize.) I sat there and did my hw while listening to M's drug test story. Haha.
Break - Talked to Kristine about Ba Bu De Ba Ba. and the other drama.
Biology - At the beginning of class, when I first looked at the grades. My world crashed. lol. Cuz for my code, under the "grade" it said 72%. I went back to my seat thinking wtf? omg. How can that be when it saids "a" under my "test grade". Later,I found out the "test grade" is our quarter grade. Oh my. My world is all fine again. xD. Yeah! A! I was one of the only 2 A’s in the class. They were all D’s and F’s… We took some notes on Meiosis. Bleh, we are having the chapter 9 test next class. Omg. Ms.G is crazy. >< At the end of class, Brandon came over and asked me stuff about Janey. I was thinking o__o? wth? lol then later I found out why. Hahaaa. xD.
Lunch - We didnt eat. So we just stood there and talked. Then Vincent, Bender and Henry came over. xD We started asking "Do you?" hahahaaaa. Wow. everyone answered yes. "Do you?" "I dont know, Do I? Do you?" Then we talked about driving. Bender said we cant drive yet cuz we are not tall enough. lol. Phhst~. After that, I told Krishaung : She hangs out with Kaimuki people. Kristine: Really? Who's Kaimuki. xDD. Lmao. Now she know who Kaimuki is. Yah! x)
Japanese - We got our test back. Ughhh 86>< So many people did better than me. Nothing special about that class. She taught, we learned. And yer yer. Mochi contest. >< wahh.... I dont wanna make mochi. lol.
After School. Came home. Made myself egg noodles cuz no one was home. Looked through Kristine's magazine. Ohhh, I like this one~ haha. They have niceee clothes. And theres this makeover section, its weird.. o_o Even though they look like dolls, theres just something about them that doesnt look right..? And uhh.. Fake eyelashes gives you double eyelids! Cool huh? lol.