Today was not bad, it went by just like every other school day, so I will not be detailed about it. I am now having Participation in Democracy. ~ Instead of Hawaiin history. I think this will be a much better class than Hawaiian history. lol. The Hawaiian names are hard to remember, and it dosent have much history other than Sugar plantations~. Hm so my teacher is Ms.K. She was my student teacher in Middle school. Today's class was pretty interesting.
I dont have much to say. Haha.
Justin's car broke, did you guys know that! That's why he was taking the bus today.
lol. That was total random, someone just told me that. So yeahhhh~.
Oh and Rainie's album.
I like it. :D
I was trying to sleep last night, but I kept hearing her songs in my head.
Scary? Yeah I know. xD
Which is why I had a bad sleep last night. Woke up twice at 3 yo~ >
I will put one of the songs I like from her album onto my blog.
It sounds cool.xD. Pretty different. ^^
Karma sir.
Karma.
lol
Ohmygosh, I can't believe I believe in such things. But sure, why not? (:
edit edit-
I came back to edit~ haha.
So - I got a new background.
Ehhh, I dont like it. ><
But too lazy to change it. hehehhehahahha.
Oh and I got my song on blog.
Oh Oh andddd,
Show Luo is sexy.
Haha. Yes. He is. Love him in HMS. xD
Sooo hot! Hehehahahha.
Can't wait for his album to come out.