Mood: ^___________^
I am happy. Life is good.
So many new songs to listen to. (:
Da mouth's new album is <3
Let's take a look back at my wonderful day:
We did some lesson reviews in Geometry,
nothing special.
Helen's short term memory does not remember
what happened during Break.
We made some DNA in Biology, Stupid Brandon
kept stealing my color pencils. >:O !!
Lunch was pretty interesting, learned so many things from
Bender(That meanie).xD
Hepatocellular carcinoma.
Wow, what a long word. x). I actually learned that from Bender today.
Japanese is now back to normal, my review group
was SUPER quiet , it was like total silence.
Walking home was weird, I still don't see what
she sees in him. LOL. xD. Wow..just wow~
MSN Convos were weird.
1.I helped ManKit find his Senior Prom date.
Well, I helped him organize his options, and he now has a date. woot! x)
2.I listened to Edision talk about lies about the ocean.
-.- I FOUND OUT SOMETHING FROM HIM ALSO! :D:D:D
I was on fb, and I saw some pics. OMG, what a cute couple.
LOL-
Helen. says (9:15 PM):
i wanna be Italian
最熟識的陌生人-眼高手低 says (9:15 PM):
y
Helen. says (9:15 PM):
cuz they made pizza
最熟識的陌生人-眼高手低 says (9:15 PM):
......
你係唔係傻ga
最熟識的陌生人-眼高手低 says (9:16 PM):
你唔係意大利人
你都可以食pizza ar.
i wanna be Italian
最熟識的陌生人-眼高手低 says (9:15 PM):
y
Helen. says (9:15 PM):
cuz they made pizza
最熟識的陌生人-眼高手低 says (9:15 PM):
......
你係唔係傻ga
最熟識的陌生人-眼高手低 says (9:16 PM):
你唔係意大利人
你都可以食pizza ar.
He called me stupid. -_____-.