Mood: x________x
So much to do, so little time.
Like my new "blogging style"? Haha.xD
Today was just another usual day at school.
We are doing clay for art. T____T I don't like clay.
Kristine got a cool magazine, lucky her. It was very colorful.
Woooot, DaMouth's album came out! Yah!!.
Hmmm, I made up my mind today. Called the place.
But the appointment is so long time from now, end of Feb.):
I am scared but oh wells, we will see what happenes. ><
Time to go back to my drama, Season of Fate. :D
Edit- Not looking forward to the next eps
of HiMySweetHeart. ):
Ew..DaLang is back.
My XueHai is gone. T_____T
And- My new fav mv is
Show Luo's 習慣就好
haha. The color of that mv is nice. o__o
xD And He looks really :D:D in that mv.
(:
Edit- Not looking forward to the next eps
of HiMySweetHeart. ):
Ew..DaLang is back.
My XueHai is gone. T_____T
And- My new fav mv is
Show Luo's 習慣就好
haha. The color of that mv is nice. o__o
xD And He looks really :D:D in that mv.
(: