Woke up pretty early, but my mom was still no satisfied.
I was grumpy. Kay.
Went to her friend's house, then she left for work.
I stayed for 10 mins eating breakfast, then I left.
ZhiQiang came, took me to the ortho.
It was almost an hour long... and they said it was only 15 mins. -.-
I got silver ones. My fav so far. ;P
Then we went to Alas.
Went to stores, I felt sorry for him. lol.
Cuz guys dont like shopping.
I tried on some shirts at American Eagle. Was so close to buying it.
But then decided not to.
So we went to Forever 21. Haha. I can't believe he walked through all those girl stores with me.
I saw so many clothes I liked, so I took them all to the fitting room to try.xD
And finally, I decided to get the 2 long sleeve shirts.
I didnt know which one to get, so I made ZQ choose.
He chose the blue one, I decided to get the gray one.
lol. I dont even know why I ask people to choose when I am not gonna listen to them x_x
Just a habit of mines.
Then went to Shirokiya.
Bought the japanese carbonated drinks.
Was so hard to pop it open... lol.
Then we drove back to my mom's friend's place.
Mom finished work, came home.
Dad came home from work, with a chick.
Dang she was hot.
Jk, it was an animal chick for kevin.
I hope he doesnt kills it.
It's so loud!! the chick!! x_x He's living in a bucket. lol
Dad came home from work, with a chick.
Dang she was hot.
Jk, it was an animal chick for kevin.
I hope he doesnt kills it.
It's so loud!! the chick!! x_x He's living in a bucket. lol

