I started my day with a very good dream, a dream with Beast in it (first time:D ) well, only KiKwang and YoSeob was in it. Still good~ hehe.
Walked to school..so early.., it was raining. ):
Had CAP. Got 3 new students in cap, got new seats. I sit in the very back with sarah j..... ... whyy....
Then had class assembly in cafeteria. The officers were so unprepared. Practiced the song and yah.. we had no spirit. but the adviser was sooo enthusiastic, like always. lol. I like how he tries to say things without hurting us. like "You guys did VERY GOOD, but I think you guys can sing just a littllllle bit louder."
It was then Break, so crowded, couldnt walk.. TT.. Talked to Henry a bit. Then it was CAP again.
Cap again, stupid Darian came into our class and hugged our teacher. lol. so creepy. Now we know shes married. Got our planners, the cover makes me dizzy.But it's nice. (:
Period1-Honors US history- I know quite a lot of people in that class. It's in the same room as my health class from summer school! So many memories.. lol., mostly of super natural. :D The teacher seemed alright, he did most of the talking. Time passed by really fast. He talked about the text books, one of them is about original documents, letters, speech and all that. omg, I am not gonna understand a thing from that book, I cant understand "old english," Then he talked about the syllabus and history day project. That project sounds hard. Then we got assigned seating, I sit by KENNEDY. lol. Yes be jealous krishuang. He's so tall... then we did this ice breaker thing, we just walk around the room, talking to new people. lol. I just stayed with Sally, Bender, Alex and Shellee.
Lunch- Sally bought lunch, we went to their old biology class to eat cuz art class was renovating.
Period 2 - Honors Chemistry- I think that class will be good. lol. I am with people I know :D and I sit by them yer! lol, I was sitting by Sophia, Bender and Heewoon. So funny, HeeWoon came into the class, looked at me like O___O then ran back out to the door to check the seating chart. lol. I thought the teacher was REALLY strict and mean cuz thats how she was when I went to take the test last year. But I was so wrong. Our teacher is so.. talkative, cheerful, ADD- like, and yeah.. lol. She talked about many random things, she said she had add. o_o. and she talked about reading porn during the summer, and yeah, talked about inappropriate stuff. lol. We had to stand up, and say 1 interesting thing we did this summer. I said I went to the movies and watched Inception. Skyler and Tyler them were like: INCEPTION? WOAHHH. THAT WAS AMAZING. lol... We got syllabus and stuff~
Period 3- Algebra 2- Ehh, I dont like it. I didnt know where P6 was so i had to look at the planner's map. lol It's an AC room so it was cold. And the people in that class, mostly juniors... They look like the mean and ehh scary type. I only know 2 people, Shaneika and Laurence. The teacher was... >< This is her first year teaching at highschool, she used to teach college level. She's very Filipino, she had a strong accent, I had trouble understanding her. She said she had to check obligation list, so she just left us alone for the entire class. This guy in class decided we should all stand up and say our names, and so we did that.. lol. Then right before class, the teacher told us these two riddles. it was so hard to solve at first.. lol.
School ended- Walked home.
Periods 4,5,6 tmr. Looking forward to Art. I am not switching my art class. (: Sticking with Gen Art. hehe.
I've decided that...I am not going to the Justin Bieber concert, rather spend 60$ on clothes. lol. Sorry Sally.